展会英语整理
问好
1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
早上(上午)好/下午好/晚上好。/有什么需要帮忙的吗?
2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
你好/很高兴见到你。
3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.
非常荣幸见到您/我一直在期待着与您见面。
4. Welcome to China.
欢迎来到中国
5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们衷心希望您在这玩得愉快。
6. Is this your fist visit/trip to China?
这是你第一次来中国吗?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
您旅途还愉快吧?
8 Thank you for coming.
谢谢你的光临。
9 Thank you for visiting our booth.
欢迎光临我们的摊位。
介绍
1. Hello, Let me introduce my self. My name is **, an Int’l salesman/salesgirl in the Marketing Department. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.
你好,请让我介绍一下我自己,我叫**,是市场部的国际销售员。
2. Let me introduce you to Ms. Fang, general manager of our company.
请让我把我们公司的总经理方小姐介绍给您认识。
3. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
很高兴与您交谈。
4. Here is my business/name card. Can we exchange the name card for each other?
这是我的名片,我们可以相互交换一下名片吗?
5. May I have your business/name card? / Could you give me your business card?
可以给我您的名片吗?
6. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
对不起,我不能记起您的名字了,您可以再告诉我怎么读您的名字吗?
确认话意
1. Could you say that again, please?
您可以再说一遍吗?
2. Could you repeat that, please?
请您再重复一遍
3. Could you write that down?
您可以写下来吗?
4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
请您说慢一点好吗?
5. You mean…is that right?
您的意思是…对吗?
6. Do you mean..?
您的意思是…..?
7. Excuse me for interrupting you.
请原谅打断你一下
客户询问
1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?
我可以了解一下你们的业务范围吗?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
您可以告诉我你们主要出口哪些产品吗?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
我可以看下你们的目录单吗?
4. We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们确实需要更多的关于你们技术方面的规格信息。
5 All the products are produced by yourself?
所有的产品都是你们自己生产的吗?
6 Could you send the quotation to me by e-mail? My e-mail is…
你可以把报价单通过邮箱发给我吗?我的邮箱是。。。
回答询问
7. This is our catalog. Please have a look at it and see what interest you
这是我们的目录单,请您看下有哪些吸引您的。
8 What kind of products are you interested in ?
您对哪种产品感兴趣呢?
9. That is just under our line of business.
这正是我们的业务范围之内。
10. What about having a look at sample first?
请先看下样品怎么样?
11.Our products will find a ready market and be the best seller there
我们的产品会在你们那里成为最畅销的。
12. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
我们的产品在世界市场上都是很具竞争力的。
13. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
我们的产品已经销往国外的许多地方,并非常受客户的欢迎。
15. We are sure our products will be very popular in your markets, too.
我们确信我们的产品也会在你们的市场上很受欢迎。
16. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.
您可以提供一些技术参数吗?我们想更多了解一下你们的产品。
17. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
这种产品和其他的竞争产品相比有很多的优势。
18. You will surely find something interesting.
您肯定可以找到有趣的东西(产品)
19. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?
这是我们最新开发的产品,您想看下吗?
20. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我相信这里肯定还有协商的空间。
21. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
在颜色和设计上我们有很大的选择范围。
22. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.
软件功能已经得到很大的改善了。
品质
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always the best.
我们有很严格的质量控制系统并保证生产出来的产品一直都是最好的。
3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
您觉得我们的产品质量怎么样?
4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.
高质量的产品才能捍卫他们在市场中的领导地位。
5. Our quality is far superior to others.
我们的产品质量远远高于其他的。
6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point.
我们为我们的质量自豪,这是我们的卖点。
7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.
只要质量是好的,如果价格高点都没有问题。
8. When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products.
当我们比较价格时,我们首先肯定会将产品的质量考虑进去。
9. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
我想知道我们的说明是否满足你们的需要,我保证我们提供的价格是很有竞争力的。
价格
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
你可以让我们知道你的价格吗?
2. How about the price/ How much is this?
价格是多少?这个价格是多少?
3. This is our price list.
这是我们的价格表。
4. We don’t give any commission in general.
一般来说,我们不提供回扣(佣金)。
6. What do you think of the payment terms?
你们觉得付款条件怎么样?
7. Here are our FOB/EXW prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这些是我们的FOB/EXW价格,清单上的所有价格都以我们最终的确认为准。
8. In general, our prices are given on a FOB/EXW basis.
一般来说,我们报FOB/EXW价。
9. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我们报的是最好的价格,都是一些和其他的客户做过许多生意的成交价格。
10. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP?
您可以告诉我们一些您需要的规格,数量,以及包装要求,方便我们尽快做报价单给您。
客人还价
12. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit?
可以再降低一些价格么?
13. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?
你觉得你可以再降价10%么?
15. It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.
价格太高了,我们有另外一个报价,也是相同产品但价格要低很多。
16. But don’t you think it’s a little high?
但是你不觉得价格有点高吗?
17. Your price is too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高了,我们不能接受。
18. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price.
在这样的价格下,我们是很难推销任何的产品出去的。
19. If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
如果你能价格低一点,我可能会马上下单给你。
20. It is too much. Can you discount it?
太高了,您能打点折扣么?
拒绝还价
21. Our price is highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable.
我们的价格是很有竞争力的/这是最低的价格了/我们的价格是非常合理的。
22. Our price is competitive as compared with that in the international market.
与国际市场价格相比,我们的价格是很有竞争力的。
23. To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price.
说实话,我们已经报了我们的最低价格了。
24. I’m sorry. It is our rock-bottom price.
对不起,这已经是我们的底价了。
接受还价
25. Can we each make some concession?
我们双方都可以做些让步吗?
26. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
如果你的订单足够大的话,我们会再考虑下我们的价格。
27. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount.
考虑到我们的友好关系以及将来的业务,我们给予3%的折扣。
28. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
你们产品的最小订购数量是多少。
29. How many do you intend to order?
你打算订购多少量呢?
30. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?
你能告诉我们你打算从我们这订购多少吗?
31. When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
预计什么时候我们可以确认您的订单呢。
客人回答订单数量
32. The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
我们订购的多少取决于你们的价格。
33. Well, if your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our price by 2 percent.
如果你的订购量足够大的话,我们准备把价格降低2%。
34. If you reduce your price by 5, we are going to order 1000sets.
如果你降价5%,我们会订购1000只。
35. Considering the long-standing business relationship between us, we accept it.
考虑到我们间的长期合作关系,我们接受。
36. Thank you very much for your order.
非常感谢你的订购。
客人询问交货期
37. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常的交货期有多长呢?
38. What about the method of delivery?
发货的方式是什么样的呢。
39 We make the delivery at factory.
我们在工厂交货。