您好,欢迎来到华佗小知识。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页统考英语B-英译汉220-4

统考英语B-英译汉220-4

来源:华佗小知识


\"英译汉\"

1. \"We are short of time and money.\"

译文:[\"我们缺乏时间和金钱。\"]

2. \"Who is the girl in white shirt\"

译文:[\"穿白衬衫的女孩儿是谁\"]

3. \"Could you tell me where the post office is\"

译文:[\"请问邮局在哪里\"]

4. \"I prefer tea to coffee.\"

译文:[\"与咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。\"]

5. \"I'm going to run for the bus as soon as the bell rings.\"

译文:[\"铃声一响,我就会跑着去赶公车.\"]

6. \"He didn't need to attend the meeting.\"

译文:[\"他没必参加那个会议。\"]

7. \"Do you think you can do it by yourself\"

译文:[\"你认为你自己可以单独完成这件事吗\"]

8. \"Did you go fishing with your friend last Sunday\"

译文:[\"你上周日和朋友去钓鱼了吗\"]

9. \"Beijing Olympics can make Chinese people work harder.\"

译文:[\"北京奥运会能让中国人工作更努力。\"]

10. \"The old man is in his late sixties.\"

译文:[\"这位老人快70岁了。\"]

11. \"He was very happy to hear from his old Friend.\"

译文:[\"他很高兴收到老朋友的来信。\"]

12. \"He is a world famous pop star.\"

译文:[\"他是一个世界着名的明星。\"]

13. \"Few of them believe you.\"

译文:[\"他们当中很少有人相信你\"]

14. \"Everyone was in bed except me.\"

译文:[\"除了我,每个人都上床睡觉了。\"]

15. \"If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to devote all your efforts to it.\"

译文:[\"如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。\"]

16. \"How are you doing these days\"

译文:[\"这些日子你怎么样\"]

17. \"He shows a great interest in learning English.\"

译文:[\"他对英语学习表现出很大的兴趣。\"]

18. \"The more passions we have,the more happiness we are likely to experience.\"

译文:[\"我们的激情越多,我们可能体验到的快乐就越多。\"]

19. \"The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves.\"

译文:[\"医生们决定亲自看一下这个怪人。\"]

20. \"He called the doctor and made sure that they would meet at five.\"

译文:[\"他给医生打电话确认五点见面。\"]

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- huatuo0.cn 版权所有 湘ICP备2023017654号-2

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务