您好,欢迎来到华佗小知识。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页英文原声电影俚语杂句集锦

英文原声电影俚语杂句集锦

来源:华佗小知识


Despicable Me《神偷奶爸》

1. Excuse me, sir, is there a commode?

请问,先生,这里有洗手间吗?

2. Law enforcement still has no leads.

执法部门仍然毫无线索。

3. You've got to be pulling on my leg!

开什么玩笑!

4. Simmer down. Simmer down!

安静,安静!

5. That's how I roll.

这就是我的风格。

6. Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!

金字塔那事跟它根本没法比!

7. Next, we are going to steal, pause for effect, the moon!

接下来,我们要去偷的是,这时候停顿一下才给力,月球!

8. Do you want a demonstration?

要给你做个演示吗?(demonstration在现在的日常工作中很常见)

9. And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?

那你还有脸来银行借钱?

10. Get the picture?

明白没?

11. Got you in our sights!

这下你跑不掉了!

12. The dentist thing is more of a hobby.

牙医只是我的副业。

13. I think I can live with that.

我不会介意的。

14. But try not to toss and turn.

不过还是不要翻来翻去的。toss and turn: 翻来覆去。

15. So if you want to go, you are going to have to walk yourselves.

要是你们想去,就自己走去吧。

16. You're going to suffer the wrath of Gru!

格鲁很生气,后果很严重。

17. I have pins and needles that I'm sitting on.

我简直如坐针毡。

18. If you take it personal, that's okay.

你要因此恨我,我也不会记怀。

19. Super-cool stuff you wouldn't understand.

非常带劲的事,你不会懂的。

20. He's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!

它太可爱了,我受不了了!

21. We can't afford any distractions!

我们不能再东拉西扯了!

22. It was a little attempt at humour.

那只是我小幽默一下。

23. The moon is as good as ours.

月亮逃不出我们的手掌心。

24. We're all hyper!

我们好兴奋!

1. I don't. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。

2. Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date.

是的,不过她的脑袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。

3. Hold the horses.

稍等一下/慢着。

4. Let us give you the proper send-off.

那就让我们为你隆重送别吧。

5. Go about your business.

回去干活吧。

6. Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you.

好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。

7. But not me. I stepped up.

但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。

8. You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set.

你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。

9. Are you out of your gourd?

你疯了吗?

10. The kid gives me the creeps!

那孩子让我毛骨悚然!

11. I was thinking you two could get some grub.

我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。

12. Wow, looks like your date's out for the count.

哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

13. I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all.

只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。

《饥饿游戏》

1. And may the odds be ever in your favor.

愿好运永远眷顾你。

2. Brother turned on brother until nothing remained.

亲兄弟互相厮杀,直到一切全都毁灭。

3. A people rose up from the ashes, and a new era was born.

人们涅槃重生,一个新的时代浴血开启。

4. You can't tune out again.

你不能再逃避现实了。

5. Which would come in handy if, in fact, you were still alive.

事实上要是你还活着,这迟早将派上大用场。

6. This mentoring is very taxing stuff.

当指导这活还真是麻烦。

7. It just gives you goose bumps.

这只会让人起鸡皮疙瘩。

8. Well, that was quite an entrance you made the other day.

那天你的表现真抢眼啊。

9. We are not star-crossed lovers.

我们不是悲剧恋人。

10. Because you showed them up.

因为你让他们成了笑柄。

1. Well, you’ve now stepped over the line.

这问题有点太深入了。

2. A fairy tale ending for two star-crossed lovers.

这是一对不幸又幸运的恋人。

3. Peacekeepers were gunning them down.

治安官们用来他们。

4. I don’t want anyone looking to me.

我不想谁对我抱有期望。

5. They won back-to-back games.

他们分别是接连两届比赛的胜者。

6. Let’s her get her hands dirty first.

等着看她开始杀人吧。

7. He is a peacock.

他是一个。

8. I haven’t dealt in anything as common as money in years.

我很多年都不用金钱这种庸俗的东西了。

9. He would have blown you to bits then and there.

他应该当场就把你们两个炸成碎片。

《白雪公主与猎人》

My queen, on this day, one has come of age, fairer even than you.

从今天起,有一个人已经成年,她的美貌超越了你。

You have my word.

我保证。

If you have any pennies, you would have pissed it away on mead by now.

如果你真有几便士,你早就用来换成蜂蜜酒喝下肚了。

Well, my little heart bleeds for you.

啊,我真为你所心碎。

Your grief clouds your judgment, my son.

你的悲伤蒙蔽了你的判断。

《怦然心动》

Every morning we had to listen to the sound of her blow-by-blow traffic report.

每天早上我们不得不听她一遍又一遍的交通预报。

I'd hate to see you swim out so far you can't swim back.

我不想看到你误入歧途并无法回头。

Bryce Loski was still walking around with my first kiss.

布莱斯·罗斯基仍然欠我一个初吻。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

有其父必有其子。

《疯狂原始人》

1. The scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and you know, one thing led to another.

那只蝎子把我抓得牢牢的,然后,事情就一件接一件地发生了。

2. Painting is a thing of the past.

壁画已经过时了。

3. You are being irrational and counterproductive.

你这样胡搅蛮缠只会事与愿违!

4. We’ve running out of time!

我们没时间了!

《碟中谍4》

1. Now I'm headed back to Washington to hand the President my resignation.

现在我要返回华盛顿向总统递交辞职信。

2. Where the DOD will label you as a rogue extremist and hang the Kremlin bombing on you and your team.

国防部会把你作为流氓极端分子把克里姆林宫爆炸案归咎于你和你的小组。

3. Stay down! Drive! Drive! Drive!

卧倒!快开车!

4. We're shut down.

我们被停工了。

5. IMF now believes this man; Kurt Hendricks is the nuclear extremist, code name Cobalt.

特别行动小组确定Kurt是个核极端分子,并且代号称为“Cobalt”。

6. Nothing can be left to chance.

我们不能心存侥幸。

7. No one can know we're still on line.

没人知道我们还在秘密地工作。

8. Waste not, want not.

俭以防匮(精打细算,就什么也不会缺。)

9. I accepted the Rankow Prison mission on one condition

我当初接下Rankow监狱这个任务只有一个条件。

10. I pulled your file after India.

在去了印度回来后查了你的档案。

《成为简•奥斯汀》

1. You and your kind are a canker on the body social.

你和你的同伙是社会的毒瘤。

2. I was born rich, certainly, but I remain rich by virtue of exceptional conduct. I have shown restraint.

我出身富贵,但是我能一直这样富贵,是因为我的高尚品行。我很克制自己。

3. If you aspire to inherit my property, you must prove yourself more worthy.

如果你想要继承我的财产,那么你必须证明你的价值。

4. His addresses were offered in a manner violent enough to be flattering.

他的求爱炽热而近乎谄媚。

5. Her taste was refined, her sentiments noble, her person lovely, her figure elegant.

她拥有高雅的品味,高尚的情操,可爱的性格还有曼妙的身躯。

6. He does, with his preening, prancing, Irish-cum-Bond-Street airs.

当然,你看他油头粉面、昂首阔步的样子,还混合着爱尔兰和伦敦邦德街的装腔作势。

7. I would regard it as a mark of extreme favour if you would stoop to honour me with this next dance.

如果您愿意与我共舞下一支曲子。我会感到无上光荣。

《朱莉与朱莉娅》

1. You don't have to bite my head off. I'm just quoting Julia.

你不需要冲我发火,我不过是在引用朱莉娅的话。

2. It's just I've never flunked a test in my entire life.

只是我这辈子从来没有考试不及格过。

3. What if I don't make my deadline, Eric?

埃里克,要是我在截止日期前完不成怎么办?

4. Or he won't pick up the check.

如果那样他就不给付账单。

5. I'm having a hard time pretending to be anything but devastated.

我感到很崩溃,但是还要假装一切都好,这日子真难熬。

6. I am a one-way street, just like Eric says.

就像埃里克说的,我这人就是我行我素。

7. Frankly, she was kind of a pill about it.

坦白讲,她对此很有意见。

8. Eric, me, the cat, slightly worse for wear, sitting in the outer boroughs, eating.

埃里克,我,还有我们的猫,身材都有些走样了,我们坐在巷子里,酣畅地吃喝。

《借东西的小人》

1. Nonsense, you're letting your imagination run away with you.

瞎说,别异想天开了。

2. Don't get ahead of yourself, though, you've got a lot to learn.

别太自不量力了,你还有很多要学。

3. I've taken a night job, just to tide us over.

我打了份夜工,贴补家用。

4. It makes my skin crawl thinking about it.

这让我想起来就起鸡皮疙瘩/毛骨悚然。

5. Oh, you keep rubbing me up the wrong way, see what happens.

行,你就给我找不自在吧,看我怎么收拾你。

6. Do you really think we're going to be able to pull it off?

你真的觉得我们可以成功吗?

7. I was worried sick.

我担心死了。

8. Well, it serves you right for stealing my gun.

这是你偷我的报应。

9. We didn't have enough to get by.

我们已经过不下去了。

10. You might not need your beauty sleep, but I do.

你不用睡美容觉,我可要睡的。

《蓝精灵2》

1. Yo, take it down a notch, my blues brothers.

好啦,我的蓝精灵兄弟们,冷静一点吧。

2. You always barge in and ruin everything! You're like a walking disaster!

你总是闯进来把一切搞糟!你就是个扫把星!

3. Holy smurf, I'm a downer.

我的天啊,我是个令人沮丧的人。

4. You're playing dirty now!

你在使诈!

5. I do believe we got off on the wrong foot earlier.

我承认我们刚开始没给对方留下好印象。

6. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

扪心自问吧。你知道这是真的。

7. He's been chewed up about it ever since.

他一直解不开这个心结。

8. But I can't take the brunt of it anymore.

但是我再也不想做你发泄的对象了。

9. You already blamed yourself for your dad. So I took the heat.

你已经因为失去父亲而自责了。所以我承受了这一压力。

10. Look at me, all rough-and-tumble.

看看我,完全是一团乱。

《勇敢传说》

1. This is all for naught.

这就是白费力气。

2. Legends are lessons. They ring with truths.

传说都是教训,授予我们真理。ring with: 充满……声音,回荡着。

3. I would advise you to make your peace with this.

我觉得你应该让自己接受这事。

make peace with: 与……言归于好,与……讲和,休战。这里的意思是不再反对婚事。

4. There's no point in having a go at me.

没有理由责怪我。

5. Feast your eyes!

让你大饱眼福!

6. I've just about had enough of you, lass!

我受够你了,大小姐!

7. That would set us up for months.

那可以供我们几个月的生活啦。

8. Oh, I've been worried sick.

哦,我担心死了。

9. It's a peace offering.

这是我向你求和的礼物。

10. We'll sort it out tomorrow.

我们明天会找到解决办法的。

《魔境仙踪》

1. Yes, well, opportunity comes when you least expect it, my dear.

没错,机会总是在最不经意之时垂青于你,亲爱的。

2. Then it's high time that you learned.

那现在是时候学一下了。(high time: 正是应该……的时候。)

3. You got to come clean for that innocent young girl.

你应该对那个无辜的女孩坦白。

4. Who is this fetching woman?

这位迷人的小姐是?(形容“迷人”除了attractive还可以用fetching)

5. Oh, sister, I like him already.

哦,妹妹,我已经开始喜欢他了。

6. Fits like a glove.

再合适不过了。

7. I am on no one's side.

我是中立的。

8. Yes, uh, boggling to the minds of all who witness it.

是的,见识过的人都目瞪口呆。

9. Oh, I do wish I could see it for myself.

哦,那我真希望我也能亲眼见识一下。

10. All things in good time. And a good time for all things.

现在时机未到,该施展时自会施展。

11. She'll get over me.

她会忘了我的。

12. Guys, um, take five.

伙计们,先休息一下。

《了不起的盖茨比》

1. I'm paralyzed with happiness.

我要被幸福冲昏头脑了。

2. Daisy, don't create a scene.

黛茜,不要小题大做。

3. I decided to get roaring drunk.

我决定痛饮一番。

4. Of course, you don't need to take my word for it, old sport.

当然,耳听为虚,老兄。

5. I have my hands full.

我手头够忙的了。

6. But he was once again dirt-poor.

但他再度一贫如洗。

7. I couldn't care less about the parties.

我一点都不关心派对。

8. May I save the next dance?

我能预约跳下一支舞吗?

9. Have it your own way, Tom.

随你便,汤姆。

10. Well, I have a second sight sometimes that tells me what to do.

有时我的预感会告诉我做什么。

11. I'm all run down.

我身体都垮了。

12. I wised up to something funny these last two days.

我这两天发现了点蹊跷的事。

13. You make it worse by crabbing about it.

你唧唧歪歪的只会更热。

14. If you're going to make personal remarks, I won't stay here a minute.

要是你想人身攻击,我就一分钟都不待下去了。

15. Now, once in a while I go off on a spree.

我偶尔会出去找找乐子。

《圣诞颂歌》

I don't make merry myself at Christmas, and I can't afford to make idle people merry.

我在圣诞节不寻欢作乐,我也没有钱让游手好闲的人寻欢作乐。

Let me hear another sound out of you, Cratchit, and you'll keep Christmas by

losing your situation!

克拉奇特,如果我再听到你发出声音,今年圣诞你的饭碗就丢了!

If I were to dock you a half a crown for it, you'd think yourself ill-used. And yet you don't think me ill-used when I pay a day's wages for no work.

如果我因为明天放你假而少付你半克朗,你会觉得自己受到了虐待。但是你什么都没干我还要白付你一天工资,你却不会觉得我遭受了不公正待遇。

You, who weighs everything by gain?

像你这种用收益来衡量一切事物的人吗?

I am prepared to bear you company.

我准备与你同行。

And Scrooge was better than his word.

斯克鲁奇做的比说的好。

《午夜巴塞罗那》

Unfortunately, Charles and Cristina were not a match made in heaven.

很不幸的是,查尔斯和克里斯缇娜不是天作之合。

You've been throwing him little looks all night.

你整晚都在给他抛媚眼。

This guy doesn't beat around the bush.

这家伙一点弯子都不绕。

He's not one of these cookie-cutter molds.

他不是那种墨守成规的人。

If I were the type of person who played around, I don't think it's in the cards for us.

就算我是个风流女子,我对你也没兴趣(咱俩也没戏)。

So you're pretty much home free, unless you…blow it.

那么你基本上稳赢咯,除非你……搞砸了

But I can hold my liquor.

但是我酒量很好。

You don't sound bowled over.

听起来你好像一点也不惊喜。

She speaks my language.

她和我想法相似。

We'd be at each other's throats in a month.

咱俩不到一个月就会吵翻天的。

《南极大冒险》

Ready to go out and greet the heat?

有胆量出去面对“酷热”了么?

You keeping everybody in line?

有没有照看好大家啊?

Welcome to the bottom of the world.

欢迎来到地球边缘。

Go any further south, you'll fall off the planet.

如果你再向南走,你就会从地球边上掉下去了。

First time for everything, I suppose.

凡事总要有个开头, 这也好。

Uh, I'm gonna take a rain check, Jer.

这次还是算了吧, 杰瑞。

Everyone outside. Let's get you tucked into bed. Come on.

大家出来吧, 该上床睡觉了。

Been a good season. Kids are doing well.

今年不错, 孩子们表现都很好。

《白宫陷落》

Are you seriously trying to rope-a-dope me? That's an old man's move.

这样想困住我?老头的招式。

God forbid people know we kiss.

真希望全世界知道我们很恩爱。

My own little retirement party?

这是我自己的小小退休派对。

You keeping 180 degrees awareness? I thought you said it was 360.

你有保持180度警戒?你是说360度警戒?

They're over-rated.

一点儿也不稀奇。

Yeah, I know. I've been working the late shift. Yeah, non-stop action over there at the Treasury.

是啊,我知道,我上晚班,在财政部忙个不停。

Yeah. You guys got a big day coming up, huh?

是啊,你们大日子来了是吗?

Nah, I mean, you know. Business as usual.

还没,你知道,只是工作。

《007:大破天幕杀机》

I think you lost your nerve.

你失控了。

We're both played out.

我们都筋疲力尽了。

Maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job.

也许她是在用自己的方式告诉你,应该找一份文职工作了。

Mummy was very bad.

最毒妇人心。

I made a judgment call.

我只是根据形势做出了判断。

All pretty shocking for someone unused to fieldwork.

对一个坐久办公室的人来说有点太伤筋动骨了。

Always got to make an entrance.

总是喜欢高调登场。

One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate.

昔日雄心壮志,亦被岁月磨平。

I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions.

我想是受到了一些耳濡目染,尽管这并非我初衷。

The inevitability of time, don't you think?

岁月催人老,你觉得呢?

Who doesn't like to take chances?

谁不喜欢投机取巧呢?

Please return the equipment in one piece.

事后别忘了完璧归赵。

《乌云背后的幸福线》

I don't have a filter when I talk.

我讲话总是口无遮拦。

You’re the mighty oak that holds the household together.

你简直是家里的顶梁柱。

The world will break your heart ten ways to Sunday.

生活会将你的心彻底击碎。

He’s moaning and groaning.

他一直在唉声叹气。

Sometimes it’s not, they got a broken wing, they’re an easy target.

有的姑娘不行,她们受了伤,感情很脆弱,不能趁虚而入。

Being of service, to your need.

任你差遣,听你所需。

I want her to stop acting so superior to me.

我想让她停止对我指手画脚。(我希望能改变她那总高高在上的样子。)

I took care of that jerk off that was in front of your house.

我帮你对付了那个站在你门前找你的混蛋.

And she wanted me to lose weight and stop my mood swings, both of which I've done.

而我的妻子希望我减减肥,并且改掉坏脾气。而我现在都改了!

《都是戴茜惹的祸》

1. This is temporary. So don't go getting your hopes up.

这只是暂时的。所以你别想得太美了。

2. I made an exception for the kid. But there is no exception for that mongrel.

我是为了孩子才破例的。但是我可不会为那只杂种狗破例。

3. I make the rules here, and it's plain: no pets.

在这里我说了算,而且我说得很清楚:不许养宠物。

4. Opal thinks the world of him.

欧宝非常喜欢/看重他。

5. Get lost, you bald-headed babies!

滚开,你们这两个秃头娃娃。

6. You're just a couple of skinny-armed chickens.

你们不过是两个细胳膊细腿的胆小鬼。

7. I don't know what's gotten into him.

我不知道他着了什么魔。

8. You're such a goody-goody.

你真是个好好先生/伪君子。

9. You're so busted.

你真是一败涂地。

10. Well... don't dwell on it, child.

别惦念这事了,孩子。

The Five-Year Engagement《五年之约》

1. That's enough shoptalk.

别谈工作了。

2. I'm trying to offload and tell you my issues with Tom.

我在向你倾诉,说我和汤姆之间的问题。

3. I'm not wallowing.

我没有自怨自艾。

4. Okay, I gave you a head start.

好,我让你先跑。

5. Yeah, I'm pumped up about it.

是的,我对此充满期待。

6. It's stupid for us not to give this another shot.

如果我们不再给自己一次机会就太傻了。

《誓约》

1. These flashes of high intensity that completely turn our lives upside down, actually end up defining who we are.

这些彻底改变我们人生的深刻光景会决定我们是谁。

2. As you know, your wife’s CT scan showed intracranial hemorrhaging.

你也知道,你太太的CT扫描显示她颅内出血。

3. We purposely keep patients with traumatic brain injuries in a comatose state in order to calm their systems and allow the brain time to heal itself while the swelling subsides.

我们会故意让大脑受伤的患者进入昏迷状态,以便镇定身体系统,让头脑在消肿的同时自行恢复功能。

4.Sometimes, due to the way the swelling tissue presses against the skull, it can cause some impairment.

有时候因为肿胀的部位挤压到头颅,有可能会造成一些障碍。

5. A moment of impact whose potential for change has ripple effects far

beyond what we can predict, sending some particles crashing together, making them closer than before while sending others spinning off into great ventures, landing where you never thought you’d find them.

冲击的一刻,改变的潜力如同波浪效应,产生的影响远比我们预测的更大,一些分子会撞击在一起,比之前更加紧密,同时有些分子会弹开,去进行更伟大的冒险,落到你永远也想不到的地方。

《远距离爱情》

1. For us to push back from the gate, make sure seatbelts are fastened, tray tables in their locked position, and your luggage is completely stowed.

在飞机起飞以前,确保系紧安全带,餐桌在固定的位置,行李都完全放好。

2. I am going to get wasted.

我要去大醉一场。

3. You might as well remove that quarter. I have no intention of getting off this game.

你把硬币拿走吧。我玩完还早着呢。

4. I was just about to beat the high score.

我正要冲击最高分呢。

5. I screwed up Erin’s Centipede game so I owe her a beer.

我破坏了艾琳的“蜈蚣游戏”,因此要请她喝一杯。

6. Just don’t drag me down. You don’t seem very smart.

不过别拖我后腿。看你样子不太机灵。

7. What album holds the record for most weeks on the Bilbord 200?

哪张唱片占据公告牌排行榜第一的时间最长?

8. And although I’d be psyched to hang out again...um, please know I’m not looking to start up.

尽管我很愿意再和你出来坐坐,但我不希望有别的发展。

9. I think the lady and I will partake of the Sunshine Harbor per your glowing recommendation.

由于你的美言推荐,我和这位淑女就尝一尝你们的“阳光港口”。

《超凡蜘蛛侠》

1. Come on. I know a right cross when I see it.

别装了,我一看就知道这是右勾拳。

2. I'm afraid duty calls. I will leave you in the more-than-capable hands of Miss Stacy.

我还有事,就把你们交给能干的斯泰西小姐了。

3. Most of his victims are suspects with rap sheets. They're calling him a vigilante.

被他打的都是有前科的嫌犯,人们称他是侠客。

4. Go figure.

真不明白。

5. He’s a character.

他这人就这样。

6. I was touching up stuff.

我还做了润色。

《和莎莫的500天》

1. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

天涯何处无芳草。

2. Patel tried to talk to her in the copy room. She's totally not having it.

派特在复印室里想和她搭讪。她甩都不甩。(也有译本翻译成“她装作没听见”)

3. I guess we can just agree to disagree.

我想我们应该求同存异。

4. Your girl is losing it.

你的妞疯了。

5. Well, why rock the boat, is what I'm thinking.

我在想,干吗要自找麻烦。

6. You start putting labels on it, that's like the kiss of death.

你想确定关系,但那可能就完蛋了。

7. --We're just friends. --No! Don't pull that with me!

- 我们只是朋友。 - 不!别拿这个当借口!

8. I'm not following.

等等,你说什么?

9. And she told you up front that she didn't want a boyfriend.

她事先就告诉过你她不想要男朋友。

10. I guess I just got lucky.

我想我人品爆发了。(人品爆发也可以这么翻哦)

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- huatuo0.cn 版权所有 湘ICP备2023017654号-2

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务